Sunday, July 19, 2009

So I skipped the last 4+ days... of blogging

Hello again all. The last four days of legislation left me in such a state of weariness that upon every return back to the hotel I would practice personal hygiene and then fall into bed. So... I didn't do much to inform folks of anything.

Many other important things took place, all of which are a hazy blur at the moment as I'm just back home and sitting in our parish house using a decent internet connection. Needless to say, those things will be overshadowed by other issues. Just know the the Episcopal Church will continue to support the work of Christ throughout the world, hopefully more than ever, and that I will be a part of that in merely a months time, maybe less.

More news will come your way once there is more news. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment